Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anabar Rises Now Published!

Anabar Rises, the second novel in my Anabar trilogy, is now available! You can buy it at Amazon.com for Kindle, Barnes and Noble.com for Nook, and at Smashwords.com. I am very happy to have published Anabar Rises. I am convinced it is better that Anabar's Run


This book was why I started this series; I pictured the climax for a long time, and I really like how it turned out. Anabar faces an impossible choice and proves himself to be a different kind of hero. Here is a brief synopsis:


In this, the second book in the Anabar trilogy, Anabar begins his new life as a Scout and finds excitement, success, and even fame. Unfortunately, fame is the one thing a Scout, duty bound to remain secretive, should never achieve. He is then banished to the dangerous border region as war threatens to engulf Semdela and Ricamar. Soldiers capture Anabar and send him to prison, an event that ultimately leads him to the arms of Princess Astrida. In the end, Anabar faces his most difficult decision: whether to perform his duty as a Scout, to seek the love of Astrida, or to risk everything to try to bring peace to the land.
You can buy both books on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com, and Smashwords.com:

Anabar Rises on Smashwords.com 
Also, please check out my new website:

I have uploaded photographs, maps, and other information you cannot find in the books. I think you might enjoy taking a look.

Thanks,

Will Granger









       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment