Sunday, June 5, 2011

Editing complete on Anabar's Run and Anabar Rises!

Thanks to some excellent suggestions, I spent the last two weeks editing Anabar's Run and Anabar Rises. I fixed some grammar and spelling issues, but more significantly, I corrected some details and made everything a bit more concise and clear.

I enjoyed this process. It was fun getting back into my stories and getting to know my characters again. Try rereading something you wrote over a year ago - it is a unique experience.

I am confident both books are now in much better shape, and that readers will enjoy them more. Now that I am into my summer break from teaching, I have plans to do several things to build up my writing career.

First, I will move my Anabar website over to Blogger and plan to continue to add to the content. I want the site to be a very interesting and enjoyable place place for readers. My goal is to add a ton of content over the summer

I am also writing a horror short story that is vastly different that Anabar's Run and Anabar Rises. It is the story of a little girl and an old man who share a nasty talent. I have had the basic story in my head for some time, and I am enjoying finally writing it. Actually sitting down and writing is still the best part of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment