Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My short story Gladitorium Immortuous, featured in The Zombie Times!

Huge thanks go to Zombie Ed and the Terror4fun.com team for posting a feature for my short zombie story Gladitorium Immortuous in the March issue of their excellent newsletter, The Zombie Times. The feature is on page 12.

This is really exciting news because The Zombie Times is based in the UK, and I have been working hard to promote and sell my books in the UK. Gladitorium Immortuos is available on Amazon.com.UK and also in the United States.

The Zombie Times is a great looking publication, and they have everything you could ever want about Zombies from book and movie reviews to information on zombie events throughout the UK. I believe it is the best zombie resource on the Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment