Saturday, July 16, 2011

Audio Interview with Will Granger at Work-At-Home-Success Website

Big thanks go to Leslie Truex from the excellent Work-At-Home-Success website for interviewing me this week. We talked about my experiences as an online college teacher and author.

First, I talked about some of the different opportunities in teaching college classes online through correspondence and webcam-based formats. I also explained what I know about the qualifications and experience one generally needs to become an adjunct professor at community colleges and universities. This is a great job, and there are plenty of opportunities out there.

Second, Leslie asked about my experience as an author. I told her about what I have earned about self publishing ebooks and promoting. I always like it when I get the chance to talk about my books.

Please go to the Work-At-Home-Success website and listen to the interview .

I really appreciate Leslie taking the time to interview me. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment