Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Great review for Anabar's Run on CatholicFiction.net

Anabar's Run just received an excellent review on the CatholicFiction.net website at: http://www.catholicfiction.net/2011/07/18/anabars-run-by-will-granger/ .

I appreciate Jody Rakis taking the time to read and review my book. While I did not write Anabar's Run and Anabar Rises to be overtly Catholic or religious books, they do have some underlying themes of peace and avoiding hatred that I hope will appeal to readers of the reviews on CatholicFiction.net as well as other readers. I really hope MG and YA readers will benefit from these messages.

In other news, I also posted an original poem,Why , on my Anabar Series Blog. I wrote it as if it was written by Marabel, Anabar's mother, and I am quite happy with the way it came out. Poems are great fun to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment