Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vampire Truths: my new short horror story

I just published my newest short horror story, Vampire Truths, on Amazon.com. I decided to write this because I wanted to show my view of what life as a vampire would be like. This is no love story, and my vampire is definitely no romantic hero.

You can read an excerpt from Vampire Truths and learn about my other horror shorts Gladitorium Immortuos and The Deadly Path at my blog: http://baddreamsgranger.blogspot.com/ . I plan to have the story for sale on Smashwords.com next week.



I am having a great deal of fun writing horror stories, and although I plan to start Anabar's Night, which will be book #3 of my Anabar Series,  I think I'll stick with horror for a while. My next horror short will have the title Green, and then I have ideas for a lumberjack tale and another zombie story.

No comments:

Post a Comment